Warning: The text shown below is a translation from spanish language by google translator and may not be 100% accurate. Any questions can contact customer service
Last update on May 27, 2018.
We know how important it is for you to use our personal information and how we share it. We appreciate the trust you place in us to treat it with due care and prudence. This Privacy Notice describes the way we collect and process your personal information on web pages, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications of La Varita that refer to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the "Services of La Varita ").
Responsible for Personal Information
Gestmagic of Spain c.b. with address at number 166 of San Vicente Mártir street in Valencia with zip code 46007 (jointly, "La Varita") are responsible for the treatment of personal information collected and processed through the Web Services and in physical store .
What Personal Information of Clients Does La Varita Collect?
We collect your personal information to provide and continuously improve our products and services.
These are the types of information we collect:
· Information that you Facilitate us: we receive and store all the information that you provide us in relation to the Services of La Varita. You can choose not to provide certain information, but if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of La Varita Services.
· Automatic Information: each time you use La Varita Services we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as usage information, including your interaction with the content and services available through La Varita Services. For example, as many other web pages do, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers to collect certain information when your Internet browser or your device access the Services of La Varita and other types of content that are offered to you by of or on behalf of The European Wand on other websites.
· Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources.
With What Purposes Does Your Personal Information Treat La Varita?
We treat your personal information to operate, lend and improve La Varita Services that we offer to our clients. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to accept and manage orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers.
· Provision, resolution of problems and improvement of the Services of La Varita. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, resolve errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of La Varita Services.
· Recommendations and customization. We use your personal information to recommend functionalities, products and services that may interest you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with the Services of La Varita.
· Compliance with legal obligations. In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For example, we collect information from third-party vendors about the place of establishment and the bank account for identity verification, among other purposes.
· Communicate with you We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to La Varita Services through different channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
· Advertising. We use your personal information to display ads based on your interests related to functionalities, products and services that may interest you.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We treat personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers.
· Purposes for which we collect your consent. We can also request your consent to treat your personal information with a specific purpose that we will communicate to you. When you give your consent for us to treat your personal information for a specific purpose, you may revoke it at any time and we will stop treating your information for that purpose.
Information about Cookies
Does La Varita Share Personal Information?
The information related to our clients is a fundamental part of our business and we do not participate in activities of sale of the personal information of our clients to third parties.
Operations with Third Parties: We place at your disposal services, products or applications provided by third parties for their use through the Services of La Varita. For example, you can order products from third-party vendors through our retail websites, download third-party applications through our website. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party companies, such as co-branded cards. You will know when there are third parties involved in your operations and we share your personal information related to those operations with those third parties.
• Third Party Service Providers: We hire other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Some of the functions they perform can be: execute orders for products and services, send packages, send postal and electronic mail, eliminate repeated information from customer lists, perform data analysis, offer marketing assistance, offer search results and links (including links and payment lists), process payments, transmit content, rate credit risks and offer customer service. These third-party service providers will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must treat personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and the applicable legislation on data protection.
• Transmissions of Companies: As we develop our business, we can buy or sell other companies or services. In such transactions, one of the assets of the transferred companies is usually the personal information of the customers; Said information shall in all cases be subject to the commitments acquired in the pre-existing Privacy Notices (unless, of course, the client authorizes otherwise). Of course, in the unlikely event that La Varita.co. or the majority of its assets are acquired by a third party, the personal information of the clients would be one of the assets transferred.
Apart from the above, you will be informed in the event that any information about you is shared with third parties, so that you have the opportunity to choose not to share your information.
Is my Personal Information Safe?
We design our systems and devices taking into account your security and privacy.
• We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), which encodes the information you enter.
• When managing credit card data, we comply with the Data Security Standards of the Payment Card Industry through banking entities that comply with them.
• We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in relation to the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information of the client. Our security procedures mean that sometimes we can request proof of identity before providing you with confidential information.
• Our devices offer security features that protect against unauthorized access and data loss. You can control these functionalities and configure them according to your needs.
• It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorized access by third parties to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Check that you close your session at the end whenever you are using a shared computer.
Information on Third Parties Advertisers and Links to Other Web Pages
La Varita Services may include third-party advertising and access to other websites and applications. Third party advertisers may collect information from you when you interact with their content, advertisements, and services.
What information do I have access to?
You can access your data, including your name, address, payment options, profile data, Prime subscription, your configuration, and purchase history in the "My account" section of the website.
What are my options?
If you have any questions or objections regarding the way we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
Is the Use of La Varita Services for Minors Allowed?
Minors are not authorized to buy La Varita products. The products for minors that we sell must be purchased by adults. Children under 18 years of age may only use La Varita Services under the supervision of a parent or guardian. (Information valid for the use of the website and not applicable in physical stores)
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information so that you can use the Services of La Varita continuously and for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as required by law (for example, for tax and accounting purposes) ), or in any other way that we have communicated to you. For example, we keep your trading history so you can review past purchases (and repeat orders, if you wish) and the addresses to which you have sent orders, and to improve the relevance of the products and content we recommend.
Contacts, Notifications and Reviews
If you have any questions regarding privacy in La Varita or want to contact one of our responsible for the treatment, please send us an email detailing your query and we will try to resolve it. Also, you can contact the delegate of data protection of those responsible for the treatment. You can file a claim with our main supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données de Luxembourg or with a local body.
Our activities are constantly evolving and our Privacy Notice will also do so. We recommend that you visit our website frequently to see the most recent changes. Unless otherwise indicated, our current Privacy Notice will apply to all personal information we discuss regarding you and your account. Anyway, we are faithful to our word and in no case would we substantially modify our policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal information of our customers collected in the past, unless we had the prior consent of the affected customers. .
Examples of Information Collected
Information that you provide us when you use the services of La Varita:
You provide us with information in the following cases:
• look for products or services;
• place an order through La Varita Services;
• download, transmit in streaming, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application; download or use an application on a device;
• provide information in My account (and you may have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile phone number when shopping with us)
• upload your contacts;
• configure your preferences, provide data access permissions or interact with your device or other Wand Service;
• offer your products or services in the Services of La Varita or through them;
• communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise;
• complete a questionnaire, a ticket for the assistance service or challenge an enrollment form;
• Collect Playlists, Display Lists, Wish Lists or Gift Registers;
• specify a Reminder for a Special Occasion; or
• use Product Availability Alerts, such as Availability Notifications for Order.
By performing the above actions, you are giving us personal information such as your name; address and telephone number; Payment information; your age; information about your location; people to whom the items purchased or persons included in the lists' configurations (including postal addresses and telephone numbers) have been sent; email addresses of your friends or other people; content of the reviews and emails you send us; the personal description and the photograph of your profile; information and documents related to your identity and position; corporate and financial information; credit history data; VAT numbers; and log files
These are some examples of the information we collect and analyze:
• the Internet IP address you use to connect to the Internet with your computer or other device;
• username, email address and password of your account;
• information about your computer, device and your Internet connection such as the application of the device or the version and type of your browser, the types and versions of your browser connection, the operating system or time zone settings;
• the location of your device or computer;
• information regarding the interaction with the content, such as data of content downloads, streaming transmissions, and reproduction details including the duration and number of streaming transmissions and simultaneous downloads, as well as the network data for the quality of the streaming and downloads, which includes information about your internet service provider;
• device parameters, such as when a device is being used, application utilization, connectivity data and any errors or failures;
• Parameters of La Varita Services (for example, the existence of technical errors, your interactions with services and contents functionalities, your configuration preferences and backup data, location of your device that runs an application, data on the images and files loaded (for example, file name, dates, times and location of your images));
• history of purchases and use of content (sometimes we gather similar information from several clients to create applications such as "Top Selling");
• the "history of visits" of web pages (URL) from, through and to our website (including date and time), cookie number, products and / or content that you have visited or searched, response times of the page, download errors, information about the interaction with the page (clicks, scroll through the page or number of times the mouse passes over certain items);
• telephone numbers used to call our customer service.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies and other technologies in devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, use or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information collected from other sources:
These are some examples of the information we collect from other sources:
• updated postal and shipping information that we collect from transportation companies or other third parties to correct our files and make the delivery of your next purchase easier;
• information about your account, about purchases and returns, about your visits to the website, or other information about your interactions with companies with which we develop offers under the same brand or to which we offer technical services, compliance, payment, advertising or otherwise;
• information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
• links and search results, including payment listings;
Examples of third companies that can collect certain data through La Varita.
The list of companies cited below can collect data necessary for the correct operation when you use their services as when you watch a video, pay with a card or bookings for the event "Magic Festival"
This list is by way of example and may not be 100% complete
All of these companies comply with the laws and privacy policies and can make use of your rights through the mechanisms offered by these companies.
Hotel Cap Negret Altea
Information You Can Access:
Some examples of information that you have access to from La Varita Services are:
• the status of recent orders (subscriptions included);
• your complete order history;
• personal information (including name, email, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address book and preferences)
• payment preferences (information about payment cards, gift coupons, gift cards or gift vouchers);
• e-mail notification preferences (including Product Availability Alerts, Submissions, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);
• recommendations and products that you have recently visualized that make up the basis for recommendations (including Personal Recommendations and Improve your Recommendations);
• your content, devices, services and related preferences;
• content that you have recently viewed;
• voice recordings associated with your account;
• Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile); Y
• Sellers have access to your account and other information, and they can configure their communications preferences by updating their accounts.
As detailed in this Privacy Notice, we sometimes share personal information with third parties so they can provide services on our behalf. If we transfer personal information received to a third party, the access, processing and disclosure of personal information made by said third party will also comply with our obligations derived from the Privacy, and we will remain liable under the Privacy for any breach of said obligations by the third party. third unless we prove we are not responsible for the event that caused the damage.